How to bring the theme to life:
- Play the music of Dean, Sammy and Frank in the background.
- A Dean Martin impersonator can greet guests as they enter and a 50’s style coat check girl can take guests’ wraps and coats.
- Of course, a Casino area where guests can try Lady Luck is always a fun choice.
- Soft lighting on a black and white checkered dance floor will help to bring your theme together.
- Utilize red and black linen on your cocktail tables.
- Hire a roving photographer dressed like a Caesar’s girl to take guest pictures.
- Pass hors d’oeuvres on trays with oversized dice and playing card “garnish”.