Home Meal Delivery
Door Drop Meals During the Pandemic
In order to provide sustenance during this difficult time while practicing social distancing and safety, Miraglia Catering has launched a home meal delivery service. You can now order our delicious and comforting food for your family delivered to your doorstep.
This home meal delivery service is currently available in Alameda, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Hayward and Castro Valley. (We hope to expand at a later date.)
Deliveries will be made Tuesday-Friday between 1:00 – 5:00 pm. You must be home for delivery although our driver will deliver to your doorstep, knock or ring, and text to let you know that your food has been delivered. There will be no person-to-person contact. You should retrieve your food immediately and put it into refrigeration until you are ready to heat and/or serve. (Several of the items can go right into the freezer for later.) Heating instructions are provided.
Home Meal Delivery to Ease Your Stress
We prepare and deliver. You heat and enjoy.
Easy Online Ordering
All ordering for the home meal delivery service is done online. Place your order by 2:00 PM for next business day delivery. More notice is appreciated when possible. $50 minimum order.
Free Delivery Available
Currently we are offering free delivery for orders of $100 or more. (Under $100 there is an $8 delivery charge.)
Choose your menu
Either online or check out the print version. All food is delivered cold with heating instructions.
We will place the food on your porch, ring the bell and text you to let you know it has arrived. No person-to-person contact. See below.
A Few Important Notes
- All food is prepared by our experienced professional team in house and delivered by our own drivers.
- We adhere to rigorous cleanliness standards including but not limited to: frequent hand-washing, food safe gloves being worn during preparation and food contact, the cleaning of high touch surfaces regularly, etc.
- No employee is allowed to work when sick.
- Delivery drivers will wear food-safe gloves when handling delivery bags.
- Should you wish to freeze the freeze-able items, do so before heating. (In other words, if you wish to freeze a portion of the freeze-able dish, separate that portion out and freeze. Do not heat it all and then freeze a portion.)
- Please note that due to possible container shortages, containers may be different than pictured but quantity will remain as listed.
Other Delivery Catering
If you work at an essential business, you may want to consider our box lunches, breakfasts or hot buffets for the team. For fresh, delicious food for larger groups that you need delivered to you fast, consider a wide variety of options in our delivery catalog. These menus are available for service throughout the Bay Area. (Online ordering is not available for this service; please call or email.) Please note on buffets that it is recommended that guests not help themselves during this time but rather that food be plated – so either by our staff or yours -otherwise box lunches recommended.